Monday, January 29, 2007


O.K. Obviously the previous picture was not the one I wanted. The mittens were for the mittenskal for Nov./Dec. These are the pictures of two of my favorite things. My dog Riley and my spinning wheel.
Riley stays right there when I am spinning and he has a bed right by my chair when I am knitting. He is very protective of me but he loves other people too, especially his vet. These little plastic squeaze toys are his favorite things and he almost always has one with him.
My spinning wheel is a Kromski and I love spinning. I do not worry about things like ratios and etc. I just spin for the fun of it. I just made a 2 ply light pink merino yarn that I am using for a shawl from Victorian Lace Today by Jane Sowerby. I just finished the body of Ingeborg by Dale of Norway and will post a picture of that soon.

3 comments:

Paula said...

He looks sooo cute and fuzzy. Maybe you could spin his fur?

Troyce said...

Riley so pretty! I know he brings you much joy and is alots of company.

Melissa said...

What a pretty puppy! And spinning wheel too :)