Tuesday, April 24, 2007



Roving that came in the mail yesterday. It is dyed by pippikneesocks. The one on the left with purple, blue, yellow and green is called Duval St. The one on the right with brown, green, yellow and blue is called Spring Time Choco Bird. I will be spinning these as soon as I finish the merino/silk with beads.
Today I need to go buy a large container to repot my Norfolk Island Pine. It has gotten rather large and does not look healthy. I'm sure it is terribly potbound. We keep it on the back porch and decorate it with little colored balls at Christmas time.
We just painted our bedroom yellow and I love it. It is cheerful and happy looking. The bedspread and shams are blue and I used blue and yellow accents.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hey, have you been listening to Lime and Violet? they rhapodize about that stuff. The yellow looks bright and cheerful.