Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Obsession

This is the mystery stole 3 for the 5th or maybe 6th time. I started with Zephyr vanilla. Did not work. I kept taking it out and spilling beads and doing nothing but knit obsessively. O.K. start over. This is wool/cashmere from my stash and it is thinner than the Zephyr so it is easier to get the beads on the stitch. But it is black so that makes it harder to see. Are we having fun yet? I knit 4 rows this morning and took a break. I would sweep up the beads and the dog hair but then I wouldn't have time to read e-mails. As usual, Riley is right at my feet. When he was a puppy he would have eaten the yarn and the beads and the needles. But he is a mature 4 years old now and does not bother my stuff. The yellow in the picture is sticky notes that I use to keep my place. I will probably shoot some fireworks off if I manage to finish chart A today. After all, it is the 4th of July.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Man, that sounds complicated. I bet it will turn out pretty,