Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The body of my Dale sweater is finished. I loved knitting this. Now I am working on the first sleeve.

I am also working on a pair of mittens, socks and a shawl. It is bothering me a little that I can't decide which to work on since I love them all. I am also spinning some Finn and adding beads as I go. The beads look a little big as I work on it so I am anxious to see how it looks when plied.

Riley is at the beauty parlor today getting bathed. It is quiet around here with no little shadow following me around.

6 comments:

DeltaDawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeltaDawn said...

OMG that is GORGEOUS!!! DId you buy as a kit? I've been poring over fair isle patterns - that's lovely. It's truly spectacular - what size needles? Congrats.

Kirsten said...

It is beautiful!!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished sweater.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Wow, that looks awesome! Such a lot of working going into it too! Great job!

Ang said...

that is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's absolutely gorgeous! I wish I knew how to knit like that. I haven't attempted more than one color at a time yet, I'm chicken.

http://bethknits.blogspot.com/