Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We just got back from a trip to North Carolina to visit family. I went to two yarn stores. Great Yarns in Raleigh where I bought some Cascade 220 for a class at the John C.Campbell Folk School and I bought the Berroco pattern book using Bonsai yarn. They had a sweater made of that yarn on display and it was gorgeous. But I did not buy the yarn since I have so many other prjoects already started. Maybe when I finish something I will buy some Bonsai. The other yarn store was in Cary and I just bought 3 old Dale of Norway books. I really like their patterns.

It was great to visit family. Hi Jud, Stephanie, Jacob, Charlie Grace, Jonathan, Kristin and Andrew. One family lives in busy. bustling, crowded Raleigh. The other in rural Middlesex in the country where it is quiet, beautiful and you can see the stars in the sky at night.

No comments: