Thursday, May 3, 2007



I am so happy to be included in the Southern Knit Bloggers ring. I was born in Georgia, lived in Florida, New York state, Mississippi, and North Carolina. Came back to Georgia to retire. I love it here in the foothills of the mountains, north Georgia, about halfway between Atlanta and Chattanooga. I have so many memories of Atlanta in my teens, walking down Peachtree Street barefooted because spike heels were popular then but were not good for walking.

Thanks to my son David, and to my friend Paula for helping me with the technical aspects of getting on the ring.

The picture is singles spun from the roving by Pippikneesocks that I had posted earlier. This is Falkland wool and very easy to spin and I love the way the colors are remaining distinct. I will post a picture of the finished yarn when I spin another bobbin and ply it.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I am happy to see that ring code show up too!