Wednesday, March 28, 2007

http://Southern Knit Bloggers

Well, I want to join this webring but I can't figure out how to add the ring code.

Anyway, I am a true southerner. Born in Georgia, lived in Florida, Mississippi, New York state, North Carolina and then back to Georgia The weather here now reminds me of Florida as it was back in the 60's when I lived there. We wore shorts at Christmas time and it never was really cold. We used to have seasons here in North Georgia but now we just have summer and then even hotter summer. The air conditioner is running in March. When I was in high school I remember walking over the hill to downtown and freezing. And the football games on Friday nights were really cold. Now I don't see how they play football in that heat.

1 comment:

dtvcameras said...

Hello Mom,
Those are nice socks. I like all of the red. Did you dye the material or did you get it that way?
But, you do have to be careful about saying all that about how hot it’s gotten lately. Someone from the Uncivil Defamation League or the New Proper Policy Council of America, or some such group of fat heads, may take notice and brand you a Hypocrite for burning too much energy whilst knitting them socks. They may even break in and try to brain wash you into thinking that Cosmic Rays are really what’s causing all the trouble lately and that as soon as the Sun cools off a bit the Cosmic Rays will be a little less Evil in their attackness of Amerca.
It’s all just cycles of course, right?. Patriotic Americans will pull through the tuff times. We can wait out the Evil doer Cosmic Rays. There ain’t any need to create whole new industries or entirely new and innovative technologies employing thousands of highly paid Amercan bonafied citizens for a more efficient future. We’ve gotten to keep the status quo going! And of course you can help by putting a big ole two horse power electric motor on that spinning wheel of yours!
Well anyway, I didn’t mean to get off into all of this propaganda BS. Do my brothers know that you have a blog??