Monday, March 5, 2007

In my Backyard.

I guess spring is here. What happened to winter. We did not have much cold weather.

I did a little sewing this weekend. Mailed the package today. I made 5 bibs for Charley Grace like those I have made for years. Just take a washcloth and cut out a small semi-circle for the neck, bind with double wide tape, leaving the tape ends long enough to tie. These make excellent bibs and can be used to wash the little ones face. Then you can just throw them in the washing machine. Jacob is 4 and too big for bibs so I made him some cloth napkins. Two are white and I painted his name on them. The other three are cotton prints. One is smiley faces, one is Dalmation puppies, and the other one which I love has ants all over it. I also made myself a new needle holder for single point needles. I don't use those a lot anymore since I prefer circulars but sometimes they come in handy. It is easier to carry needles with you if you have a cloth holder for them.

I did a little shopping while I was out for things to use for bingo prizes at the Assisted Living Home where my mother lives. I got several containers for silk flower arrangements so I will go and make those arrangements now.

No comments: