Monday, March 26, 2007


Looking out my backdoor. The white is a dogwood tree and the pink is crabapple. It is March and the temperature was 87 degrees on my backporch yesterday. I have been packing up winter clothes this morning. I don't know why I bothered to buy them. I have several new things that I never wore because it was too hot. I did not wear a coat all year. I have a lovely red cape that I bought in Scotland that just went back into the cedar chest without being worn.
I have almost finished my March socks. They are red Dublin Bay.
Guess I started something with the napkins I made for Jacob. Now Charley Grace has to have her own napkins and Jacob needs more. But I have plenty of fabric to make them. I also started a pretty lace cardigan for Charley Grace but It is just barely started.

No comments: