Wednesday, March 7, 2007



Today I made silk flower arrangements to give for bingo prizes at the assisted living center where my mother lives. Carlton wants to keep the yellow one. I think they look like spring. It is 70 degrees here and very sunny and pretty. I also bought a few other things to go with these for prizes.

Yesterday I spent some time with mother recording her early life stories. Jonathan (DS) is writing a book about growing up in the Depression and wants to hear about her life. So we are recording it for him. She lived on a farm so there was plenty to eat but they had to work for it. Her most entertaining stores are about the animals. She does not care for animals since being chased by the bull and thrown off the horse and having to take care of her dad's hunting dogs.

I have some time left before dinner so I will go knit a little while.

No comments: